If you also deem digital transformation as pivotal to the energy transition, please feel welcome to explore the contributions Yélé can make to your business.
Since its creation, Yélé has been continuously proving its expertise in operational advisory. Our teams are focused on creating value for our clients and are guided by key principles and values. We provide our knowledge and adaptability to identify and deploy innovative solutions. Whether to build solutions from scratch or to improve existing ones, our consultants are committed to strengthening your core activity and making it easier to nurture new ideas within your organisation.
Our value propositions
Our promiseMake the most of smart metering as the foundation for a state-of-the-art energy network, designing new energy services and improving revenue collection.
Our Market viewThe share of intermittent and distributed renewable energy in the energy mix is increasing. Ensuring the balance between production and consumption is thus becoming an ever-growing challenge for system operators. This change requires fine-tuned, smarter infrastructure management and a deep understanding of the types of energy used as well as the new margins of flexibility in the systems.
Our servicesOur expertise in the business of energy system operators helps you to:
- Steer complex system engineering to collect and value metering data
- Upgrade billing systems and cut non-technical losses to improve revenue collection and network profitability
- Design relevant value propositions, pricing systems and innovative services to better balance energy offer and demand
- Optimise and modernise network operations and maintenance by improving breakdown detection and fault management
Smart Grid Transformation Planning
Our promiseDeploy best-in-class tools to build your smart grid transformation plan
Our market viewThe development of smart grids is a major, one-of-a-kind, change for energy sector businesses and stakeholders. Defining a smart grid transformation plan must allow you to evaluate change in a holistic way and position your organisation for the long run. For that, you need to define new business models and a smart grid information system framework, master your experimentation approach, plan your system’s scale-up, anticipate organisational impacts, and implement change management.
Our servicesOur tried-and-tested methodological tools will facilitate your organisational transformation as we can help you to:
- Sync your business’s smart grid functions and systems, by leveraging the Smart Grid Architecture Model (SGAM) framework
- Perform cost-benefit analyses (‘CBA’) for a demonstration project, new technology, or a service chain
- Re-qualify business practice thanks to the « Use Case » methodology
- Qualify the overall progress of your transformation thanks to the Smart Grid Maturity Model
Information system transformation for energy system operators
Our promiseAchieve the energy transition by increasing your information systems’ agility and performance
Our market viewEnergy sector stakeholders need to enhance and in some cases, transform their information systems to meet the energy transition’s objectives. Such technical shift offers the opportunity to shape new systems in ways that will create the most value for consumers in the future.
Our servicesOur deep experience of corporate transformation projects allows us to help energy operators to:
- Frame and define an information system transformation strategies and trajectories based on urbanisation and architecture best practice
- Align transformation of information system and operational processes to corporate objectives
- Facilitate business entities’ thinking and requirement specification process relating to the software solutions underlying the transformation
- Drive and coordinate transformation projects while advising development teams and ensuring new systems reception
- Maximise the success of your information system throughout its full lifecycle, from user appropriation up to operational readiness support
Our promiseMove from Research & Development stage to profitable technology solution scale-up
Our market viewAchieving a full energy transition depends on three key drivers: getting the infrastructure right, installing proper sensors, and seizing new market opportunities enabled by technology such as artificial intelligence or blockchain.
Our servicesR&D has a profound impact on a company’s competitive position within its industry. To make R&D a competitive advantage and speed up your innovation ROI, we can help you to:
- Easily detect the relevant weak signals that could lead to disruptive innovation – whether technological, operational, or behavioural
- Optimise your R&D process to better prioritise and select the ideas and projects with the potential to match emerging demand, and cut solution delivery lead time
- Facilitate or steer Proofs of Concepts
- Establish a data governance framework
Our promiseImagine, design, and implement tomorrow’s mobility services
Our market viewThe “smart city” concept is becoming reality across the world. Maximising value creation while minimising energy consumption is an ongoing challenge that is core to the development of new mobility and transportation solutions and infrastructure.
Our servicesOur methodology can help energy and network operators, mobility fleet managers, tiers and original equipment manufacturers, infrastructure developers, and large real estate managers to:
- Design innovative services and solutions that will transform your ecosystem to match your industrial, environmental, and local challenges
- Steer complex system engineering by taking advantage of cutting-edge smart mobility and digital technology
- Master operational, business, and client impacts to increase the success of your mobility value propositions
Multi-vector systems: Energy, Water, Waste & Transformation
Multi-vector systems: Energy, Water, Waste & Transformation
Our promiseHelp you optimise your local energy network management
Our market viewTo optimise network dispatching and planning, the best outcomes can be found when combining power, gas, heat, and hydrogen. All such networks convey attractive flexibility properties that can boost the energy transition overall if they are leveraged together. Enabling this requires two key success factors: the capacity to manage technical complexity in your projects, and the ability to synchronise a very diverse cohort of project stakeholders.
Our servicesOur expertise in energy calculation, industrial project management, and sector stakeholder ecosystem savviness will help you:
- Gauge the multi-fluid optimisation and flexibility potential for a given network
- Set up a cross-vector optimisation plan for a local network – a district-level microgrid, for example
- Value a renewable energy park and optimise its profitability by arbitrating between multiple energy options (hydrogen/electricity for example)
- Pre-design your local systems, specify your requirements, and implement your projects
Green energy & Energy Efficiency
Our promiseIncrease the share of renewable energy sources (‘RES’) in your energy mix while securing robust service continuity
Our market viewOrganisations can increase their competitiveness by leveraging the ever-lower cost of renewable energy and their smoother grid integration. Designing the relevant operational transformation strategy can help you optimise energy procurement costs, ensure operational continuity and decarbonate your generation mix.
Our servicesOur expertise in energy networks, electrical calculation, and energy management can help you:
- Evaluate the technoeconomic feasibility of your renewable energy generation projects
- Analyse the impact of integrating RES in your distribution network
- Manage the development of your RES generation projects
- Implement your energy efficiency strategy, whether through change management, regulatory or technological watch, or through relevant certification processes (ISO 50001, etc.)
New digital business
Our promiseExplore and leverage new value drivers in a growingly digital world
Our market viewDigital technology keeps transforming nearly all markets and industries. Most organisations need to shift from a product-oriented organisation model to a client centric one, so they can seize long-term opportunities in the new markets.
Our servicesOur extensive experience in digital transformation projects, as well as our knowledge of the new energy uses, allow us to help you:
- Make technical assets smarter and interconnected while mastering their data lifecycle and automating relevant processes
- Transition from a systematic project-based organisation method to an agile product-centred approach to accelerate the delivery of new, incremental client value
- Put the client at the heart of business development with a clear vision of to-be customer experience
- Foster new skills, enhance your business and embrace your digital transformation by nurturing your most essential resource: human capital